Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What do you think of Italy and Italians


What do you think of Italy and Italians?
Hello I'm an italian boy and I'm writing from my school of Venice. I write for the school magazine and I'm doing an article about the immagine of italy in the world. In U.S.A. what do you think of Italy an Italians? Thanks to all.
Other - Italy - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
italians r cool
2 :
Italian products are often more beautiful than functional. Many Italians, including my Italian-American husband, are good looking !!
3 :
I am Italian too!! before i knew i was italian i thought the music was pretty cool. i loved(and still love) italian music
4 :
yummy food yummy soda you pretty cool
5 :
i'm south african. my aunt and uncle are italian and go there sometimes. i think italians are very beautiful people with an amazing culture. they have a passion for life that many lack. although i think they can be quite rude sometimes and very outspoken. but all round i think they great!! :)
6 :
I think it is the most beutiful place I have ever visited. Italians however, I don't really know. I haven't met many italians, besides when in italy. I enjoyed italy and the people there were all so nice. I am not from america though, I am from New Zealand.
7 :
I am one and pale as ghost so people really dont think im italion they are awsome but they will kill if you say diffrenty
8 :
Most Americans, regardless of their ethnicity love Italian style food. Most of this food is served by 1st-2nd-3rd generation Italians so it is pretty authentic. All of the italian restaurants I go to, I know the owners. They are very friendly and always treat me well. I would have to say...we really like Italians here.
9 :
Italian people are now very popular in the US because the traditional Italian good looking and elegance. I say NOW because nobody forget how much the Italian mafia impacted this country (especially the East coast) in the 40s. Italians were the key factor for what was called the Dry Law epoque, since they managed the liquor black market, remember? Up today, Italian designers are ranking top here same as all over the world. But the most relevant factor not only to the US but for the entire world is for sure Italian art. Finally US language was highly impacted by Italy. Long story short: English comes from German and it adopted (by the Middle Ages and the Renaissance times) a lot of Italian terminology that were the base of a lot of our current every day English language here in the US. Contemporary I can say Italian is one of the favorite int'l food nowadays. It is one of the best adoptions this country embraced! Hope it helps!
Read more discussion :