Thursday, November 24, 2011

1980s movie. 2 teens pretend to be foreign exchange students from France at own high school.


1980s movie. 2 teens pretend to be foreign exchange students from France at own high school.?
A movie made in the 1980s. I think it was a boy and a girl for sure who pose as foreign exchange students from France or Italy at their own high school. They were nerds before and became popular hot shots in no time. I can not remember the name of the movie. The girl had light brown hair and the guy had dark brown hair. I can not remember enough of the details in the movie, but I am hoping someone can give me a couple possibilities.
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I accidentally taped the last half of this movie when I was young and have been wanting to watch the whole thing ever since. The guy was from Italy and he had a tanning bed in his basement or garage. He somehow burned himself at the end. I'm not sure where the girl was from, but she got the lead in the school's production of Sweet Charity and sang "If my friends could see me now." Maybe it was a made for TV, but I can't imagine that it had a title that was much more clever than Foreign Exchange. Man, why can't we find it!? Your question is really the only thing that exist to prove I didn't make this up.
Read more discussion :