Thursday, July 1, 2010

How much should I save to go to Italy


How much should I save to go to Italy?
Okay so I am in my sophomore year of high school. After i graduate high school three of myy cousins and I are going to go to Italy. I want to have enough forr a two week trip which includes airfare plus extra money so I can have back up. My cousins are right now 23,33,28, and I am 15. Please let me know how much and some places to go while we are there. Thank you ahead of time.
Other - Italy - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd save up a good 2k, and as far as places to go I would suggest looking up Florence, Sienna, Rome, Assisi, Venice, and definitely the Amalfi Coast. Be careful there though. I wouldn't go anywhere without your cousins. I was there for 3 months and my sister just got back a few months ago from about a three month stay. The people there can be nice, and some can be... too nice.
2 :
accommodation +local transport + food may cost about 100 euro per day; Shopping extra. Rome, venice, milano + many places, depending to your interest, are important. Be careful of your money, specially in rome in metro stations or crowded places.
3 :
Come in Milan, it's fantastic !!!!!!! Other beautiful city are Venice, Rome, Torino, Bologna, Dolomiti(fantastic !!!!!!), Florence, Assisi, Montepulciano, Alberobello, L'Aquila, Val D'Orcia, Valle D'Aosta( Mont Blanc), River Po, Siena, Pisa, Palermo, Catania( with Etna), Naples( with Vesuvio), Agrigento, Pompei....... bye bye :)
Read more discussion :