Saturday, July 24, 2010

Im going to Italy in a few days.


Im going to Italy in a few days......?
I'm visiting Italy with my school in a few days and I was wondering if we are going to church? what would I wear at church? I hear you need to cover up.... What does "cover up" exactly mean? Thank you :D by "cover up" do you mean legs, arms, shoulders, neck, bust?
Other - Italy - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
they mean ... in church you can't show off/expose your body to much that is all Dress well
2 :
Cover up in churches means: definitely no mini-skirts, no shorts, no low cut tops, no short tops. It's also better to cover your shoulders.
3 :
Have you never gone in a church?? for "cover up" you just have to cover your shoulders and legs but even if you don't do this isn't a very big problem... the real important thing to do in a church is be quiet for don't disturbing people who are praying everything else is secondary. I'm from Italy
Read more discussion :