Saturday, August 8, 2009

How much Euros will I need in Rome for souveniers and lunch


How much Euros will I need in Rome for souveniers and lunch?
well, I will be in a school trip to italy for one week, hotel, breakfast and dinner, and most of the other stuff will be paid, the only thing I will like to know if how much will you recomend to spent on souveniers and lunch, and as well, what kind of souveniers will be really nice to bring to the US? Also, about how much will it be for a really unique shot glass?
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Shot glass will probably be $7. So that's like 8 Euros, Lunch is about $12 with drinks, so that's about 14 euros. So i dunno, bring maybe 20 to 30 euros for that day. A really cool souvenir my parents brought back for me when a Roman leather belt and a Roman Soldier helmet, like the kind they wore in Acient Rome
Read more discussion :