Friday, November 16, 2012

Go to school and open my own fashion store in Chicago


Go to school and open my own fashion store in Chicago?
I will go to Chicago College, Columbia to start fashion design this summer. I want to have my own fashion store, but I am afraid that I have debt from school, so how can I borrow more money to open the store? My fashion styles are hip and funky but still elegant and wearable. How can I start for networking or find a facotry in China, India or Italy
Fashion & Accessories - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
opening a store is more of an after college thing. becuase going to school and working would be a lot on your hands. i recommend finishing college and then opening a store where you can fully dedicate your time to
2 :
OMG that is sooooooo cool! yay! i will so go and visit your store email me and tell me what you will name it haha i didnt help you but AHHHHHH thats so cooL!
3 :
Your college will provide business and fashion merchandising classes and your instructors will share their knowledge of the fashion business. If you ever want couture millinery for your store, contact me. I make fabulous hats.
4 :
You have to go to different banks and ask them about their 'buisness loans.' Apply for the loan which has the lowest interest rate. I'd suggest you try Chase and Bank of America first. On the other hand, the benefit of being in school enables you to apply for 'student loans'; these are loans which you can apply for and do not need to start paying off until 6 months after you are out of school. However, unlike business loans which enable you to apply for a large amount, some banks allow you to only apply up to a certain amount for student loans. If you wanted to go with the student loan idea, and they are only able to give you a certain amount, take that student loan and search another bank for student loans in order to pay for the rest of your fashion store.
Read more discussion :