Monday, December 24, 2012

Is there anybody that has lived in Italy and the U.S that I can ask a couple questions for school? Please


Is there anybody that has lived in Italy and the U.S that I can ask a couple questions for school? Please?

Other - Italy - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Just post a couple questions here. There are a lot of people here that have lived in both Italia and the US, including myself
2 :
Yes have lived in Italy for 13 years and been back in the states now for 6 years since 3 of 2000 but I will answer any questions you want to know about Italy and the Island of Sicily. Just write me at lazypotts@yahoo.com I will answer any questions you want.
3 :
I'm an America who has been living in Rome for a looooong time. Feel free to get in touch with me! :o)
4 :
I'm an American living near Milan, have been here for little over 4.5 years, married to a local and teaching English. Feel free to contact me anytime.
5 :
im from the states, more specifically los angeles, and ive been living here in florence, italy since 2002, studying industrial design at the university of florence. if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Read more discussion :