Sunday, December 16, 2012

How do young people dress in Italy


How do young people dress in Italy?
I have to do a project for school, I'm looking more for specifics, like what trends and stuff.
Other - Italy - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm from Italy...and I'm really sorry because my english is terrible. I'm trying to help you! Usually we dress jeans and t-shirts not very long. When it's cold we like to dress shirts with jumpers! We don't dress long t-shirts and something like that! Baci :)
2 :
hI I am also doing a project about Milano italy for class and i am looking for some interesting fact about Milano trends..
3 :
About the same as young people in the US, Great Britain, and other countries in Europe.
4 :
girls in italy usually wears tight jeans, sneakers (most part nike or converse all star or hogan) and t-shirt or jersey or sweater, it depends on the season but still tight and short, and mostly v-neck i think. on saturday and sunday they often wears skirt and boots and sometimes they wears shirt, specially with sweater. boys usually wears jeans and sneakers (same brands like girls) and t-shirt or sweater, with shirt on saturday.. anyway it all depends on the area you are in but i think this is the majority
Read more discussion :