Friday, July 16, 2010

How has Italy impacted your life


How has Italy impacted your life?
I have to do a paper for school and I need stories if you live in Italy how it has impacted your life
Homework Help - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm American and have been living in Italy for the last 9 years or so. I really don't understand the question. Well, I speak, read and write Italian on a daily basis. I only speak English at work because I work in a hotel and with a few friends...most of the time it's in Italian. I notice I forget how to say things in English or express myself in English as a foreigner. Strange, but true. I work here, I live here, I have friends here, I have a boyfriend here (in a few months I'll be moving in with him), etc.....basically, my life is here now. I still have friends and family in the States (I came to Italy by myslelf), and I miss them very much, but I don't see myself moving back to the States. Life is too different there and I'm used to Italian life. I hope this helps. Oh, I know a lot more about Italian and European affairs than I used to.
Read more discussion :