Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How can I receive a grant for a school field trip


How can I receive a grant for a school field trip?
I am a sophomore in high school and we are being offered an amazing opportunity to visit Spain and Italy. The trip isn't until the summer of 2011, so I have until then to come up with $3,300 to go. I am a good student and I think this would be a wonderful opportunity for me to expand my education. Do you know of any grants I can receive to be able to take advantage of this opportunity?
Financial Aid - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Unfortunately, government grants do not exist for individuals in high school. They exist for schools, nonprofits, and government entities. You could fundraise like a bake sale or something else in your community.
Read more discussion :