Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How long would it take to fly from Paris, France to Venice, Italy


How long would it take to fly from Paris, France to Venice, Italy?
Help! It is very improtant! It's for a project in school. And I don't need a long answer, but you can if you want to. I've checked on orbitz and sites like that, but I can't find it. It doesn't matter what airport in Paris or in Italy, just give me an estimate. Thx! :)
Other - Europe - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A couple of hours max....I never flew from Paris but I did from London ( London is less than an hour to Paris)......its about 3hrs to Italy from London so say 2hrs maybe less.
2 :
Go to the Air Italia website. There may or may not be a direct flight. If it's direct, I'd guess about an hour.
3 :
Alitalia has flights daily, the flight duration is 1 hr 50 minutes direct.
Read more discussion :