Monday, October 24, 2011

Going to Italy on June 6th - what will the weather be like


Going to Italy on June 6th - what will the weather be like?
Hello - I'm going to Italy this summer with a group from my school for about 4 days before we go to Greece. I was just wondering what the weather will be like in Rome and Florence during June - I want to be able to pack well. Thank youu.
Other - Italy - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hot! You can wear a Tshirt!! For the evening i advise u a pullover! =D
2 :
Average temperatures in June in Italy Average Minimum Celsius: 16 Average Maximum Celsius: 25 Quite warm!
3 :
わかりません。
4 :
bring some tshirt and shorts... but also jeans and a jacket because in the evening it isn't always very hot... (sorry for my bad english... i'm italian)
Read more discussion :