Sunday, April 1, 2012

What are some good high school summer programs


What are some good high school summer programs?
I am in high school, and am looking to do a program abroad. I do not have any preferences for the activities involved, but the places I would go to are: Italy, England, Australia, Greece, Ireland, France or Spain. Could you please post some websites for me? Also, it has to be affordable, so in the 1,000-2,000 dollar range. Thanks
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are NO summer programs I've ever come across that run for 1,000~2,000 DX Sorry! The cheapest yet extremely reliable program would be Rotary Youth Exchange! The costs are different for whatever region you are in, but in SCANEX, my region, the summer program runs for $2,300 and our options are Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, Korea, Finland, Indonesia & Germany. I don't know what region you are (SCANEX, ESSEX, WESSEX, etc.) So I think it should be in that range for your rotary area too... Other programs are AFS and YFU...but those are REALLY expensive...I'm talking $7,000+ depending on the country...
Read more discussion :