Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Im really interested in becoming a foreign exchange student but i have no idea were to begin or how to


Im really interested in becoming a foreign exchange student but i have no idea were to begin or how to?
if you could help me find some scholarships for a school in argentina, italy, or japan and maybe give me some ideas for how to ask/persuade my parents that would freakn' rock THANKS
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i have Always wanted to do that too i know that does not answer anything but ^.^
2 :
If you're in college, then there should be a international studies office. If not, then there are plenty of ways to find exchange programs throughout your state and city. This site looks legit, but I would go to citysearch through google for your city. http://www.afsusa.org/usa_en/link/5367?gclid=COXj9pG79JgCFRFMagodoUHI0Q I've studied abroad twice- both times my parents paid. I went through my high school and then my university. It's an experience that not only let's me experience another culture, but actually learn something that will apply to my life, such as courses, and help me to build tolerance and even learn about myself <--- good way to convince them to help.
Read more discussion :