Monday, January 16, 2012

hello my name e' Antonio dress in Italy is a fan of the America but to school in ingles I go very badly I have


hello my name e' Antonio dress in Italy is a fan of the America but to school in ingles I go very badly I have

Other - Education - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no. yes. hell, i don't know what your question is.
2 :
whatever you say man cuz i'm stil tryin to find out what da q was
3 :
i'm sorry but we are italians....we can't speake well English......
4 :
your english is very bad!!! why don't you try to study?
5 :
ciao Antonio che cosa avete detto? Non capisco ! Mi dispiace molto --------------------------- I think you're trying to say that your address (live) in Italy and you like America but your inglish is very bad at school.but ,what's the question ?
Read more discussion :