Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have to do this project for school. I need some pictures of what people In Italy wear for Christmas.


I have to do this project for school. I need some pictures of what people In Italy wear for Christmas.?
Is it something special because I have to dress like they do for Christmas and I have no Idea where to find some pictures! I have done searches and find nothing please please PLEASE help me!!! I have to have this by tomarrow and its already 11:06 pm!
Internet - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN TO NOT DO EVERYTHING AT THE LAST MIN!!!!!!!!
2 :
ok, if you dont know the freaken answer to the question DONT ANSWER IT!!!!! YOU ARE NO HELP TO ME AND HER SO JUST SHUT UP AND STOP! Sorry Salena, I got a little mad but she'll get over it. Anyone know? I need it too... please help, not put stupid things.
3 :
I think that you could not find anything because there is nothing to find!!! Why would they dress different for Christmas!? Italy was always behind France in current fashion, so there is NO special dress code for the Christmas. They are just people like me and you and they put on clothes that are modern. I have been there many times and even celebrated Christmas in Bari Italy in 2002 and I really don't remember someone putting special clothes on....unless they have changed... Might be that some folks in Sicily and Sardinia still wear some folklore clothes.
Read more discussion :