Saturday, April 24, 2010

I live in ny and i want to go to college in Italy but I heard that the Italian consulate only accepts visa


I live in ny and i want to go to college in Italy but I heard that the Italian consulate only accepts visa?
applications from actual schools themselves which means I have to be enrolled in a US college and the college handles all the paperwork. Is this true? Do I really have to go to school here in order to attend college in Italy?
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Of course not. If you want American credits for it then, maybe yes. But you are free, mate. Most especially in Italy. Just don't headbutt their star football players in the chest when you are over there. You can learn Italian and then attend an Italian-speaking University. What are your larger plans? It really depends of if you just want a four or eight month lark to beef up your American resume or if you really want to participate long term within Italian academic structures and (maybe later) society. -Also... Do your homework. Look at the Consulate website in English. Maybe call them or send them an email.
Read more discussion :