Friday, August 24, 2012

Is it safe to study abroad in Italy


Is it safe to study abroad in Italy?
I'm a high school student and I wanted to know if it was safe to study abroad for a month in Italy during the summer. Please do not answer if you have never been. Please don't be rude. I know there is some crime rate I believe. Oh the city I will be studying the most in is Florence if I do end up going.Thanks!
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Italy has a very low rate of violent crimes among non-criminals; therefore it is very safe, provided you are not a mafioso or a drug smuggler. There is a very high crime rate for tax evasion, corruption, and drug smuggling, though. It is on the average regarding crimes against property (theft, robbery). Therefore, you'd better keep safe your valuable things.
2 :
florence is a calm city, don't be afraid. good luck
Read more discussion :