Friday, January 8, 2010

How work the school there in USA


How work the school there in USA?
I'm italian and I would like to study in Florida. I need some information. Here in Italy we have 2 different kind of school. Private and public. In the first you pay a lot of money each year like from 5 to 15 thousand €. In the second you go in school almost for free ( 100€ each year). I talk about what you call college. Exist in USA college of cook that are free like the our?
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I live in Italy over the summers because my dad works there but I study in the United States at Upenn. There are three kinds of colleges in the United states. A private school costs anywhere from 10000-40000 dollars a year; a public school costs as much for out-of-state students (In-state students pay like 1000-5000 dollars a year). There are also community colleges; these colleges last for two years and are easier than a normal college. They do not cost a lot of money. You can find the right college for you at http://collegesearch.collegeboard.com/search/adv_typeofschool.jsp. This is the official website for the SAT and AP exams; it's very reliable.
Read more discussion :