Friday, May 1, 2009

Who is attending the Florence Design Academy this fall


Who is attending the Florence Design Academy this fall?
I am going to do the interior design 3 year program and am in need of a roommate! Would also like to exchange some insight on the school and on Italy :) Im 18 & a female so i would want a girl around my age...but if your a guy feel free to contact me to talk anyways. ciao!
Florence - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hello! I am trying to study abroad in a year for a year in Florence! If you went a little later I could be your roommate :) because I don't want to do a homestay and I don't want to stay alone. But if you don't find one let me know and tell me how it is. Good Luck!
2 :
Hi If you are in Florence and looking for apartment there do try online portal could get real cheap apartments cheers jacob Guest in Italy is an online portal, promoting accommodation in the main cities of Italy.
Read more discussion :