Saturday, May 16, 2009

Started high school yesterday.


Started high school yesterday....?
My daughter started high school here in Italy yesterday. She'd like to know how any other students' first days were around the world! ANd if you're old like me, but you remember any great high school stories to make her feel better, give me a response! Thanks and Peace
Polls & Surveys - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I amat school now. it goes by faster as you get older.
2 :
I just remember feeling awkward and out of place.Hopefully your daughter is more studious than I was.
3 :
First day is always the easiest because there is never that hard of homework. It can be confusing to find wear your next class if going to be and how lunch time is going to work. But all in all in can be a pleasant experience and their right it goes by faster than you know, and when you are my age 25 you never ever want to go back and you are glad that it is over. High school is nothing but a 'utopia' of jocs/cheerleaders, bullies and cliques. Makes you wonder how these people evolve into the productive doctors, lawyers, business owners....etc., doesn't it?
4 :
WOW HIGH SCHOOL IS OK..NO NOT REALLY I HATE IT BUT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!! BUT THE YEARS DO GO REALYY FAST
Read more discussion :