Monday, May 16, 2011

Italy and children with dual citizenship


Italy and children with dual citizenship?
My fiancé and I are both dual citizens, and so I'm supposing our children will be as well. We have residences in both the United States and Italy, and plan on homeschooling our children through elementary school as we spend time living in both places. What I'm confused with is who we have to inform about their method of learning? I know the guidelines and such with the United States and homeschooling, but would I have to inform the Italian government about my children's education as well? Would I have to inform them even if we only lived in the United States?
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
in my opinion it is enough to report this to the italian school's director. anyway, your children should follow the track.
Read more discussion :