Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Should I go to New York City or to Italy and Greece


Should I go to New York City or to Italy and Greece?
I am in the Explorer's and Drama Clubs at school. The Explorer's Club is going to Greece and Italy and the Drama Club is going to New York City. Each trip is gonna have a lot of fun activities like sightseeing, etc. as well as free time for everyone going. But, my gf lives in NYC (we have a long-distance relationship) and I can see her if I go there. But, I can legally drink in Europe! Which one should I go to? Which one would you pick given the circumstances?
Other - Destinations - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Drinking aside, I would say go to Italy and Greece, simply because it's a heck of a lot easier to get to NYC later on in life. Of course the gf in NYC changes that some. If that was the case, I'd probably opt for NYC so I could see her.
2 :
Italy or Greece. Forget about your girlfriend in NYC. She is having her own fun. Go to Italy or Greece.
Read more discussion :