Friday, September 24, 2010

What should I wear in Italy and London


What should I wear in Italy and London?
I'm heading to Italy today and then after a few days in Italy I'm going to London. In Italy we will be in the Tuscany region and be going places like Florence, Grive, and the whole Chianti region. In London we will be doing touristy things- changing of the guard, big ben, etc. I was wondering what to wear. I'm 14. I have skirts, shorts, dresses, etc. Nothing I have is that short, and I don't think we are planning on going into many- if any- churches. Do you know if shorts will be acceptable. I believe a lot of girls wore shorts when we went with school two years ago, but i forget exactly what length they were.
Other - Destinations - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
P,J `s is the best. I wear it every time.
2 :
there are many things you can wear first check the weather in the summer its very common to wear short skirts and trousers and you can also wear sleevless tops in the winter choose any clothing that will keep you warm. england and italy are very free so dont worry about clothing shorts are also fine.
3 :
As little as possible with no bra or panties. Thats the style.
Read more discussion :